What our Doctor's say about this
|Value for Money|
Glu-Cell Cream is generally prescribed to stop heavy bleeding during a period. It works as an antifibrinolytic and thus stops the blood clots from disintegrating very fast, which in turn reduces menstrual bleeding.
Patients are generally discouraged from taking Glu-Cell Cream if-
- They are allergic to any component present in the drug
- They have a problem of blood clots that are present in the brain, eye, or lungs.
- They have bleeding because of a kidney problem or brain problem.
- They experience irregular bleeding but its reason has not yet been determined
- They are currently on birth control, like the pill or even the vaginal ring. This is primarily because such birth controls contains estrogen as well as progestin.
Before you start Glu-Cell Cream provide your doctor a detailed medical history of your current health condition. Do not forget to inform him about any allergies you have or conditions like kidney problems and issues with vision. Also inform him if you are with pregnant or planning to conceive in the near future.
Glu-Cell Cream should be taken as per the directions given by your doctor. The drug is meant for oral consumption and can be taken before or with a meal. It is best that you swallow the drug whole with the help of water or any other liquid. Avoid crushing or chewing the tablet as your body will not be able to absorb it properly. The drug should only be taken after the start of a menstrual period.
Taking medicines result in some side effects, but most people may not experience any or if they do, the side effects are very minor. Glu-Cell Cream can lead to some side effects like- headache, pain in the joints, spasms, onset of sinus congestion, tiredness and pain in the stomach. Some severe side effects that can result when you take Glu-Cell Cream include a bas allergic reaction, seizures, dizziness and changes in vision. If you experience a major side effect get in touch with your health care provider as soon as possible.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Hematologist before using this medicine.