Sesderma Acglicolic Liposomal Serum
What our Doctor's say about this
|Value for Money|
Sesderma Acglicolic Liposomal Serum is a light peeling, perfect for those who are fighting wrinkles and fine lines and are now starting to use glycolic acid. With 6% of liposomal and free glycolic acid, this serum helps to remove the top layer of dead cells, boosting all other treatments and smoothing the skin texture. The skin becomes softer to the touch and wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, while the skin is hydrated.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: wrinkles, dehydration, irregular texture, dark spots;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: smoothes the skin texture, has a light peeling effect, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Free and liposomal glycolic acid (6%) enhances the regeneration of the skin and reduce wrinkles and expression lines;
- Ergothioneine and nano-encapsulated liposomal vitamins C and E have great antioxidant power;
- Ceramides help to restore the skin barrier;
- Eryngium maritimum has a great regeneration power;
- Boswellic and Hyaluronic Acids and Soy Extract soothe the skin and provide hydration and firmness.
How to use
Apply a few drops of Sesderma Acglicolic Liposomal Serum on the hand. Then spread on the areas to be treated with a gentle massage. The product must be applied before the moisturizer, onto cleansed skin.