SESDERMA REPASKIN SUNSCREEN GEL CREAM SPF50+ DRY TOUCH
What our Doctor's say about this
|Value for Money|
Sesderma Repaskin Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF50 is a facial sunscreen for normal skins that deeply protects the skin from solar radiation. Thanks to the Sesderma technology, this formula contains repairing enzymes which are able to correct damages induced by the solar radiation, besides protecting from a broad range of radiation that includes IR/UVA/UVB and having antioxidant activity. Hence, this sunscreen not only protects, but also repairs the damages that have already been inflicted on the skin. The formula feels comfortable on the skin, but is also oil-free to prevent excess shine throughout the day.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: normal skin;
- Main benefits: protects against solar radiation, repairing enzymes, no white trace, oil-free;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- a combination of mineral and organic sunscreens protect from UVA, UVB and IR radiation;
- Thermus Thermophilus extract is able to protect from the IR radiation damages thanks to its ability to be activated by light and heat;
- an antioxidant cocktail of four different ingredients (green tea extract, S. mariannum, ergothioneine and pterostilbene) grants protection against free radicals and prevents premature aging;
- two repairing enzymes, Ses-Photolyase and Ses-Endonuclease, help to correct DNA damages induced by solar exposure.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Repaskin Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF50 in the morning as the last step of the skincare routine. Reapply after 2h exposure, bathing or towell-drying.