SESDERMA SUBLIME OIL MULTI-PURPOSE DRY TOUCH OIL
What our Doctor's say about this
|Value for Money|
Sesderma Sublime Oil is formulated with seven vegetable origin oils ' Apricot, Jojoba, Argan, Sesame, Sunflower, Sweet Almonds, Hypericum, for those who not only want moisture, but also extra nutrition and skin regeneration. This oil does not stain and or have a glossy effect, instead it gives a nourished skin with a dry touch. This skincare oil is a 100 percent vegetable treatment suitable for all types of skin.
- Moisturising face, body and hair oil enriched with vegetable oils
- Formulated for people seeking hydration, nutrition and regeneration of the dermis
- Favours cellular renewal and thus attenuating imperfections
- Being dry touch, it does not stain and leaves no shine
- Free of alcohol, silicones, parabens and allergens
- Suitable for all skin types
It is perfect for skins that not only seek hydration, but also a nutrition and skin regeneration.
*No parabens, no alcohol, no silicones, no perfume, no allergens.
Combination of 7 vegetable oils:
- Apricot: moisturizing and nourishing. Repairs skin damage to skin and hair caused by solar radiation.
- Jojoba Oil: Nourishing and moisturizing action. Creates a protective film that prevents dehydration of the skin.
- Argan Oil: Natural oil with regenerating properties that repairs and hydrates the skin in depth.
- Sesame Oil: Helps maintain skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Sunflower Oil: With soothing and relativizing properties, it provides the essential lipids for the skin, reinforcing the skin's barrier function.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- St. John's wort oil: With regenerating properties that repair and protect the skin.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Sublime Oil generously on the body or a few drops on the face with a gentle massage. On hair, it can be generously applied for 10 minutes before washing the hair, to be used as a mask.