Sesderma Reti Age Eye Contour Gel prevents signs of aging of the skin around the eyes, caused mainly by chronological aging: wrinkles, expression lines, loss of elasticity and loss of radiance. Designed for the skin around the eyes, it visibly reduces wrinkles and firms the skin. Prevents premature aging of the skin, restores its elasticity, and also helps to reduce under-eye dark circles, unifying the skin tone. It does not cause irritation, redness or burning sensation thanks to the innovative encapsulation of the retinoids, which enables for a slow release of the ingredient and prevents the usual side effects of retinol. Thanks to the new 3-Retinol System, the release of the retinoids in the skin occurs at different times with retinol being continuously released, retinyl with a delayed-release and retinaldehyde with an instant effect. Reti Age is suitable for all skin types, including very sensitive.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: dehydration, wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, eye bags;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: hydrates, reduces wrinkles, boosts firmness, anti-dark circle and eye bags action;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- 3-Retinol System is comprised of three forms of retinol (retinol, retinyl, retinaldehyde) in a single product allow to achieve greater results in removing wrinkles and most importantly, don't cause redness and irritation of the skin, even in people who previously did not use products with retinol;
- Hyaluronic Acid can retain up to 1000x its weight in water, improving the hydration levels, and has a filling effect on wrinkles and fine lines;
- Antiox Booster System is a combination of Ginkgo biloba, pterostilbene and quercetin which protects the skin from free radicals damage and boosts the action of Vitamin C;
- Ginkgo biloba extract and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein have a decongesting and anti-dark circle action.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Reti Age Eye Contour Gel onto the eye contour, with gentle tapping movements, in the morning and evening.